HAPPY 2010 (Moving Forward with out any Carry over)


Dear Friends and Families,

I mean am sorry some of you must have been disappointed by the way I use technology; it has been long since I updated my blog but here I come.

I know it's a bit late, forgive me for that! I am just taking this opportunity to
thank everyone, I mean EVERYONE , who made 2009 a fabulous year..
Hoping 2010 will be even better.

·For all those I've made promises to and never kept - it was not
deliberate but I will "improve" in 2010.

·For those that have supported me and made me smile through all my
hardships...I salute you!halaala.
·
·And Oh!! a wonderful festive season.

May 2010 be the year you achieve wonderful things in God's guidance and strength.

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU..........BE BLESSED!!!!!!!Congratulations to all
the new mommies& fathers, newly weds etc...

But all in all, you guys have made 2009 a great year; I wish you and your loved ones prosperity, good health, wealth, happiness, greener pastures, abundant blessings,All the true friends that I have:you

ROCK!!..Awesome!For those that have let me down.....oh well....I should have known better
For those that stuck a knife in my back the past is all forgotten....forgiveness is the best revenge
MAYBE!!!
Those that I've hurt.....unintentionally/intentionally....I've already apologized "I'm Sorry" again...

For those I've disagreed with, argued with and just never got along with......well, I'm Sorry!!!!!!!Let's try again next year.

Those that I owe lunches, movies, night out,etc..., I'll fix that as well, I'll make time.For sure.

I love you all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rwanda is not free, what do you think?