How do I say it


Oh my God,
Now am trying to process all the important information that I really had the opportunity to hear and contemplate on while participating in the Inter generational Youth Leadership Forum. where I met intelligent people from 22 countries but most importantly the speakers at the conference were really inspiring. Meeting the members of Cabinet of the Republic of Rwanda was such an honor to feed from the right source.
- discussing and sharing with Dr. Omara Otunnu built my confidence and revived by commitment to the work of Human Rights with a focus on AFRICA but not only that his humor was inspiring and commitment to human rights very sincere.
- A discussion by Dr. Rafael made me miss my graduate school; His experience in NUTRITION can make you go back to school and do public health or nutrition studies to be one of his students.
- Professor Shyamala became my role model because if she can every woman can
- Professor Gerry Caplan, thanks for your love and passion for Rwanda hope you will help the international community to understand too.
- The Honorable ombudsman; thanks for the inspiring discussion, you helped us understand that integrity and vision are the key elements to being a good leader.

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rwanda is not free, what do you think?