Proudly AFRICANS


Aaah,
I have just remembered how many friends I met in the Inter generational youth forum and I missed them.

Kwabena Tandoh (The Great One Born on Tuesday),
I mean, thanks for inspiring me and filling me with the pride of AFRICA. the spirit and enthusiasm you have about AFRICAN issues revived me and gave me hope that together with our leaders we can make a better tomorrow for AFRICA.

some of the important words I remember from his conversation include;
1. We are the future of our continent
2. We need to become friends and build our communities
3. Ganasa which normaly should have been Gasana - how he used to call my name upside down was funny and some people started thinking its another meaning of my name in Ghanaian Language.

KB thanks for inspiring, engaging and reviving my spirit to stand on my feet irrespective of all; thanks for reminding me that Integrity and personality cannot be bought. your humanity and feelings for your people is an obsession; thanks for reminding me that we are because they are.

His likes are His Family and Africa - those are two frequent issues that he thinks of every time in Life.

Just 10 minutes of every day would inspire more people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rwanda is not free, what do you think?