Meeting Kayitesi Blewwit


Haaaaaaa,

The 3rd of April still in New york,
Since I arrived in USA, this was my first day to speak kinyarwanda, my local language as I was meeting this special woman who have impacted many genocide survivors lives. she heads the SURF Rwanda and have been working with genocide survivors SINCE 1998. It was agood opportunity for me to share experience and learn from her. I was so excited to see her and you cannt imagine meeting a rwandan in New York; birashimisha.


we discussed for a couple of good hours and I was actually asking alot of questions (here they call them Q&A) she shared her experience with us and we had to depart and she invited me to the commemoration activities that were scheduled in New york. for more information just go http://www.survivorsfund.org/


and here I was excited because I expected to see other rwandans who live in New york and the nearby.


so keep your eyes open.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rwanda is not free, what do you think?