JUST TO SAY YOU NEED TO ATTEND THIS MARVELOUS LAUNCH AS WE CELEBRATE RWANDA'S LIBERATION WHEN THE RPF SOLDIERS STOPPED GENOCIDE THAT CLAIMED MORE THAN A MILLION INNOCENT LIVES.
Evangelist and Gospel Artist Mutesi Gasana releases new song “God of the Mid-Night Hour” : Mutesi Gasana, a renowned gospel artist, has just released her new song, “God of the Mid-Night Hour,” delivering a powerful message of faith and trust in God during life’s toughest moments. Known for her deeply inspiring music, Mutesi continues to touch hearts and uplift spirits with this new release, captivating audiences once again. “God of...
The topic of free speech is one of the most contentious issues in liberal societies. If the liberty to express oneself is not highly valued, as has often been the case, there is no problem: freedom of expression is simply curtailed in favor of other values. Free speech becomes a volatile issue when it is highly valued because only then do the limitations placed upon it become controversial. The first thing to note in any sensible discussion of freedom of speech is that it will have to be limited. Every society places some limits on the exercise of speech because speech always takes place within a context of competing values. In this sense, Stanley Fish is correct when he says that there is no such thing as free speech. Free speech is simply a useful term to focus our attention on a particular form of human interaction and the phrase is not meant to suggest that speech should never be interfered with. As Fish puts it, “free speech in short, is not an independent value but a political pr...
Dear friends, I am now sitted in a friends apartment in Seattle;one of the coolest places of USA, it is very cold now and I am almost freezing compared to the climate that I have been familiar with since I was born. I arrived in the evening of wednesday after a 6 hour flight from Tampa Florida where I had camped for 8 days. In this city, everything is very beautiful considering the beauty of Pacific ocean and this is the westcoast in geography for those who are poor in geography like me. I would love to bring you back to my month journey and share with you the experience of my journey. I arrived in the USA, on the 29th of March at Dallas International Airport with Ethiopian Airlines flight that had took a 36 hours to destination. The first welcome note I saw at the airport was a video that actually welcomes everybody to the USA and one word I picked from htere was make sure there are no food stuffs, medicines and lotions in your bag. I didnt have any but I had packed a bag rwdana coffe...
Comments